Communicate on the Same Wavelength



What is empathy?

In The Theory of Evil, Simon Baron-Cohen makes a well-founded thesis that empathy is the only source of kindness, patience, and understanding, while a lack of it is the main source of evil in the broader sense. A lack of empathy makes interpersonal relationships cold, difficult, harsh, and sometimes very dangerous. People who have very well-developed empathy constitute less than 20% of the population. The rest, or 80%, have a medium or low level of empathy. Meanwhile, empathy is acknowledged as being the most important skill by 21st century leaders.

So what is empathy? In a nutshell, it is the ability to empathize with another person, recognize their needs, situations and emotions. Good news: empathy, unlike IQ, is a skill that can be developed. Empatyzer is a tool that allows you to behave empathically even when you are not naturally empathetic. Moreover, it develops empathy so that a user can become a highly empathetic person.

Empatyzer. sp. z o.o.
Warszawska 6 / 32, 
15-063 Białystok, Polska
NIP: 9662180081
e-mail: em@empatyzer.com
tel.: +48 668 898 711
© 2023 - Empatyzer
The first professional system to teach good communication in teams and entire organizations when and where they need it